Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

House.

A lot has happened since I last wrote! The biggest thing? Aaron and I are in the process of buying a house! It was such a quick decision and sudden move, but we fell in love with the perfect house for us and we are so excited to move in on July 8th [praying that all goes as planned]. The inspection is scheduled for tomorrow, and should that go well, in a little over a month we will be homeowners! It is such an exciting feeling. Obviously, I will share a lot more about the house, but I'm going to wait just a bit to do that... and start out with just some inspiration pictures for our first floor I've found on Pinterest! 

First up: Inspiration for our kitchen / breakfast nook.



Both are found here via pinterest

I looove the spring green color against the white cabinets, stainless appliances, and wood floors. I also love how well black goes- our kitchen table and chairs are black. 

Next, color inspiration for our living room: 


Found here via pinterest

I absolutely love this color- it is Senora Gray by Benjamin Moore. This is pretty much the exact color I am looking for for our living room.

And, here is a lovely striped half bathroom. 


Found here via pinterest

Those are just a few of the inspiration photos I have pinned on my boards for this house. I can't wait to see some of my ideas come to life! 





No comments:

Post a Comment